March 3-4 2018 Porto Yoga Festival Yoga Transforming Our World
June 1 – 30 2018 300hour Yoga Teacher Training Dharamsala, India
Past Workshops and Events in Vermont
Restorative yoga is about slowing down and opening the body through passive stretching. During long holds, your muscles relax deeply. It’s a completely different feeling from other types of yoga classes since props like bolsters, blankets and blocks are used to support your body instead of your muscles.
Slow Moving Sound Healing – Join us for a special and unique yoga class Saturday, February 11, 2017 11am – 12:30pm with Brattleboro musician, Gong Specialist & Sound Alchemist, Stephan Brandstatter. The workshop will guide students through a slow moving gentle practice and two or three 15 minute meditation restorative poses, properly supported and individualized while Stephan fills our sacred space with the positive healing vibrational soundscape which he calls the “Spirit, Energy & Power of the Gong”tm. Class Rate: $20
Let the good times role! Head-to-Toe SELF Massage with Yoga Therapy Balls Sunday, January 22, 2017 2 -4pm. This workshop will give you tools to work out the kinks on your own at home. As Patanjali tells us in sutra 2.16, future pain can be avoided. Advantages of self-massage: the roll-down low-down – Click here fore more information. Class Rate: $40
New Year’s Day Yoga. Invite the best things into 2017! Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 10am-11:30am. Come to New Year’s Day Yoga where you can purify from the holidays, move your body, focus your mind and create intentions for the new year. The practice of Sankalpa – setting intentions – is a powerful ancient practice. The beginning of the new year is traditionally a time of renunciation, resolve and renewal.
- Dharma talk on Nonviolence and Guided Meditation – Sunday, November 6, 2016 4pm (90min).
- Ayurveda Workshop – Sunday, October 23, 2016 1- 4pm. For more information and to register for this workshop click on this link.
- Thursday, July 7 2016 10am – Kids Yoga at Meadows Bee Farm
- Sunday, June 26 – 4pm – Restorative Yoga. Class rate is $15. Space is limited so please register online or contact me at 802-348-4064
- Saturday June 12th 10am – Yogasana ala fresh air! – Regular class rate or class card apply
- Saturday, May 28th Vinyasa Flow class will take place at the Windham Hill Inn’s lawn. ALL are welcome.
- Class Officially Start – March 7, 2016
- Opening Ceremony – March 6, 2016